Tuesday, September 6, 2011

September WODs

I know Im not very good at keeping this blog up to date. I'll try to be better for those who are interested.


Monday  Sept 5 ( Labor Day Team WOD)


Rope Climbs
Burpees
Pullups
Jumping Lunges
Wallballs
Double Unders
Thrusters
OHS
185# 2 man C&J



max reps on all movements... me and my partner alternated work done w/ busy work like burpees and tire flips. It was a good time.


Tuesday Sept 6



Thruster
2-2-2-2-2
results: 135,155,175f,175,155
I felt really weak lately, I can't wait for my order of Progenex to come in :) later this week
21-15-9
Ring Pushups
GHD Situps
Med Ball Cleans 20/14
For Time:
result: 5:54
I had to stop two times to breathe, both times on the sets of 15 on Ring Pushups (rep 9) and Med Ball Cleans (rep 11). My quads were SMOKED!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment