Wednesday, September 7, 2011

September WODs


Wednesday Sept 7



Deadlift
5-5-5-5
results: 275,275,305,305
I am trying to "clinch my butt" during the deads to keep from rounding my back. I was able to hold tight but on the first and last rep of the final set I felt myself give. Work in progress
AMRAP 12 Minutes:
3 Power Cleans 155
1 Round “Cindy”
5 Pullup
10 Pushups
15 Squats
results: 9 rounds complete with 3 seconds to spare. Only rested for a sec or two between cleans. I did end up having to do sets of 5 or less on the last couple rounds of push ups. THEY SUCK! The cleans were a little heavy probably because the heavy deads earlier. I will keep you posted on how tight my lower back gets.
I am only doing CrossFit Greer WODs this week. No extra credit work with the  exception to a couple GHDs here and there. I am trying to recover from the Garage Games competition from August. Yeah I know... I'm old.



No comments:

Post a Comment