Monday, July 25, 2011

Down, but not Out

Ok, you have probably noticed that I have not blogged my WODs for a couple  weeks or so. I have been fighting what feels like a chaotic point in my teaching/ training regimen. By the time I finish teaching it has been late and I frankly don't feel like being at the gym any longer.
To make things worse I now have what seems to be a pretty descent shoulder injury. So I have been WODing with the class at CFG. This week I will be programing WODs that I can do with a bummed shoulder. So here is Sunday and Mondays WODs

Sunday

5 Rounds:

10 GHDs
30 Double Unders
*attempted all rounds unbroken /no rest between


Monday

"Annie"
50-40-30-20-10
Double Unders/ Situps
for time:
 result 7:03 PR!!

Tuesday


"Michael"
3 rounds
800m run
50 Back Extensions
50 Abmat Situps
for time:
result 20:07 (thats 5 seconds off my PR


I will keep you guys posted on the injury. I do have a competition in August so wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment